Our H.O.A. program was designed for the community tired of having multiple trash companies on multiple pick up days. With the reduction of multiple trash companies on multiple days your subdivision's streets are safer and have less wear and tear. Also by reducing trash days you improve the aesthetics of your subdivision - all of which help in maintaining and increasing property value. It is often difficult to get all residents to switch to one waste company, so we have made our programs attractive to all residents. Below is a description of our programs, services and a summary of what we feel sets us apart from all other trash haulers.
Monthly Rates - For our monthly rates contact Business Development at 770.536.7868. We have several factors to consider; the main being which disposal site will be used. Our monthly rates include:
- • Free recycling service.
- • Free waste removal at all common areas. (As many rolling carts as needed)
- • Additional residential carts are available for a monthly charge of $7.00.
- • No charge for bulk items picked up on the same day as your household trash. (Does not include construction debris)
Yard Waste - Our yard waste service is available year around! To follow are the inclusions for yard waste removal:
- • 15 bundles/bags of yard waste per week.
- • All yard debris must be contained in bags, small containers designated as yard waste or bundled.
- • Large loose items such as branches & limbs bundles cannot exceed thirty pounds in weight.
- • All yard waste debris must be cut and bundled in sections no longer than four feet in length and four inches in diameter.
- • FREE Christmas tree removal service is offered the two weeks following Christmas. Tree must be cut down in sections shorter than 4 feet for disposal purposes.
- • Important notice: our equipment is not able to take any construction debris, rock, dirt, trees, stumps, logs, sod, rail road ties, concrete, paint or oil.
Communication through email - One of the most effective ways communication is achieved between our customers and ourselves is through email. We send out holiday schedules, seasonal information and other newsworthy facts to our customers while they send us their comments, concerns, and words of encouragement. We believe in having our customers' email addresses for the sole purpose of passing on vital information regarding waste removal service. We will never sell email addresses to any outside parties.
Website - Our website, www.redoaksanitation.com was launched in March of 2007. Our customers go there for information about new programs and incentives, to make bill payments, to find printable versions of our current newsletter and coloring pages for children, and to check on upcoming community events. We are very pleased with the website's effectiveness and with the response our customers have given it.
Billing - The H.O.A. will be billed directly, additional information contact Business Development at 770.536.7868.
Payment - Payment can be made by check, cash or credit card. We are able to process Mastercard or Visa payments over the phone, or through the 'Payments' section of our website.
Customer Service - Our customer service department is open Monday through Friday from 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. and on Saturday from 8:00 a.m. to 12:00 p.m. Our phones are always answered by a customer service representative. We never use a phone directory service during business hours. Also, if at any time customers wish to speak to an owner, one of us is always available.
Quality Control - We have instituted quality control, which consists of our route managers going into subdivisions and taking pictures of how the carts were placed after service and how the area around the cart was left. All concerns are addressed immediately and then again at our weekly employee meeting.